January 11, 2014
by s.s(via seraphinas-words)
She will cry. She will cry over you like there is no tomorrow, until her throat is raw and her hair a mess. Her screams will echo through the walls and there will be nothing beautiful about it.
She will tear out the pages of her diary that she dedicated to you and swear your name will never again appear on the crisp pages that are so important to her. But two days later the words won’t come and she’ll find herself scrawling your name over and over until the ink blurs and merges with her tears.
She will curse you and curse herself and curse the skies for everything and nothing. There will be days when the sun shines but all she will see is rain and clouds, and days when she won’t see anything at all.
And fuck. She will love you even though her heart is breaking because she gave you a part of herself that you refuse to return.
But know this, she will also learn to forget you, so when she walks by in two months time, laughing and smiling without a care in the world, you will wonder how she slipped through your fingers, and she won’t care.
Not one single bit.(via soulsscrawl)
1. I miss you. I miss you so goddamn much it hurts.
2. I’m sorry okay?
3. You know I never meant to be a jerk to you. I want to be as important to you as if we were still together.
4. You know its not a birthday without birthday sex. She didn’t mean anything
5. I hope you’ve found someone to replace me, I can’t bear thinking you’re still sad
6. She’s smart, you were clever, there’s no comparison, but I love her now
7. Sometimes I think you were the only one who really knew me, but I’m okay with letting other people try
8. I know I’ve hurt you but do you think that for tonight you can still love me
9. You’re either angry or sad, never happy; maybe we shouldn’t talk anymore
10.She’s no you10 Texts you never should have sent me (via esssence)